Central Region Fort Wayne area...

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

audioarsonal
10+ year member

JaMarcus
Anyone interested in getting together and having a local comp?Nothing to fancy just something for people to come hang do some demo's and compete in various classes.

We could have something like trunk class,truck/suv class, bass race,regular format it doesn't matter.

I have a TL meter so we can make it offical:D

If your interested post up or PM me so we can put something together.

Mark

id like to go let make it closer to chi though so more people from il will come plus (Total Travel Estimates: 2 hours 1 minute / 107.89 miles) is kinda far away

Its about 3.5 hrs from chi so its a little drive.I really don't know anywhere outside of town that I could secure a location to hold a get together.Thats why I want to do it around here.

I know there is one coming up in chi pretty soon so I don't wanna be competeing with that.

I guess I was just lookin to have a venue for people to come and demo and meet new people.Competeing would be just for fun really.

If you all have suggestions please fill free to put it out there.I will continue making some arrangments and see what I can come up with.

It seriously took me 2 1/2 hours from were I live to get to the CNS show's that weekend. If I have anything put together that is loud I might make the drive.

I will keep the post updated with where and when as soon as I get more details.Shoulda be a good time.Probably have a small cookout or grilling going on for anyone interested in eating.BYOB:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.