Should I get a Epicenter?

I've had one up until the current system I have, since I went active, it's just not possible to run an Epicenter (it needs a full range input), so I sold it.

I say go for it!

Nice thing is that they hold their value pretty well, so you can buy one, and if you don't like it, sell on eBay or the forums for about what you paid for it.

So it needs a full range input? I cannot use the dedicated subwoofer output on my Alpine?

i think they're the biggest waste of money ever, this is coming from an AC dealer. It sounds good on marichi type music but sounds terrible on anything else.

Heard another members Epicenter this weekend (Jntar) really impressed me. brought out crazy bass on some songs, though it did seem picky on others. After listening to it, Im convinced on buying one when I get the cash.
x2:) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Guess I wont be getting one then...
if you use it right it does not sound bad at all, i have plans on getting one:)

find someone local that has one and listen to it, see if you like it.

edit: you live in alaska so it be a bit hard to find someone local who has one lol

ms paint......

and ya that was easily the worst ms paint job ive ever done........3 anda half minutes FTL still funny though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.