Which Amplifier should I get?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently purchased Polk Audio DB6502 components and Polk Audio DB652 Coaxial speakers to replace my stock speakers the will be ran by Pioneer double din. Which Amplifier will best fit this application?
Be an excellent amplifier for those speakers. Ive been running one for quite a while as well as one of two 2ks. Its been a dammned good amp

Im running the MM series 6,.5s = Coax and a set of Components . I havent updated my Sig, due to always moving and adding gear atm.

A couple more to consider that Ive had my hands on that have done well with no issues or complaints ,and do serve very nice

Im running the MM series 6,.5s = Coax and a set of Components . I havent updated my Sig, due to always moving and adding gear atm.
Be an excellent amplifier for those speakers. Ive been running one for quite a while as well as one of two 2ks. Its been a dammned good amp

I’m gonna go with this one it got some great reviews!

I got one of these for $350 shipped BNIB!

1710782370180.png

Last edited:
It will be a great purchase and serve quite well. Its a bit compact so you may think it doesnt shell out a lot of power. But does indeed so,.. make sure all your gains are down to bare min. before introducing to the system and tuning

It will be a great purchase and serve quite well. Its a bit compact so you may think it doesnt shell out a lot of power. But does indeed so,.. make sure all your gains are down to bare min. before introducing to the system and tuning
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...