SOLD SI Mag v4, Arc Audio mini amp, Digital Designs mini amp, misc wiring etc.

pepsican
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
iowa
I just sold my Subaru Impreza and gutted all of the electronics out of it. I was going mainly for a stealthy install that added minimum weight. This car was not my daily driver. I have two amps from the install:

DD SS1 - It's small. Really small. Rated at 600x1 at 1ohm, but has been tested to do 1000k+. It drove my SI Mag V4 without any problems with juice to spare:

1zoz1bk.jpg

I also have a arc audio 125.2. It's even smaller. 65 x 2 @4ohm 125 x 2 @2ohm & 250 x 1 @4ohm mono:

o0s1si.jpg

126a26g.jpg

Both amps are in very good - excellent condition. I can't say enough good things about them. I was able to mount both of these inside a small glove box. Awesome. $200 shipped per amp.

I also have a SI Mag v4. You can go here for the specs:

Stereo Integrity | SI Mag V4

Bought new for the suby. Great sub with a small mounting depth and minimal weight. Great SQ, decent SPL. $175 shipped:

2lkbl2c.jpg

MISC wiring - I have maybe 12 ft of 1/0 gauge, lots of 4 gauge, a 4 way RCA set, distro blocks, fuses, etc. Basically everything I used to wire the two amps and speakers. I will go through everything and see what I have later if someone is interested. Would much rather this be a package deal.

I also have a 12" enclosure from audio integrations made for an 02-07 wrx/2.5i impreza. It's in good condition, but I had to glue the trim ring to the cut out so my SI mag would fit. Besides that, it is in great shape, just needs to be vacuumed. $250 shipped:

kdmz3s.jpg

Only trades I'm looking for would be a double din receiver w/nav or a nice portable navigation unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
$60 shipped on the wire OR I will throw it in if you buy both the amps, so $350 shipped for 2 amps and enough wire to get everything going.

Did I mention I ship out items within 24 hours? Th3disturbed1 has an SI mag on the way after paying ~12 hours ago. Impulse purchases welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pepsican

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pepsican
iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date