Sick of DC Sounds

You're the true definition of a retard. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
How's that? 95% of the people on this forum are retards,always acting tough,knowing you wouldn't bust a grape with cleats.

Very well thought out post and yet you are entirely wrong. DC is not going to give up on direct sales as 90% of all our sales comes from the internet. Our dealer base is minuscule to say the least and although we have tried to gain b&m dealers (as any company does) we have found that the state of the 12v community and b&m dealers is becoming a dying bread.
There are some big changes on the horizon for DC i.e. posted internet priceing,direct sales etc...

This has been a record breaking yr in sales for DC. We acknowledge that could not have happened without internet sales and as stated above we will not abandoned our customer base.

OP at least you could have posted a new price list not one generated in 2008:suicide:
Not to nit pick, but you just confirmed DC did in fact try to use the business model of shifting from internet sales to a b&m network, but realized the shift in the industry makes it not viable.

I dont aim to vilify DC for the tactic, its proven to be a fairly successful business plan in the past. Business is business, sometimes a few hearts are broken along the way.

Not to nit pick, but you just confirmed DC did in fact try to use the business model of shifting from internet sales to a b&m network, but realized the shift in the industry makes it not viable.
I dont aim to vilify DC for the tactic, its proven to be a fairly successful business plan in the past. Business is business, sometimes a few hearts are broken along the way.
You will find this to be the norm by "companies" who make well one month, and then come up short the next. "Business plans" have a tendency to change at that point...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.