Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why every single time they do something someone doesn't agree with it has to turn in to a bashing fest. It's getting old already. We all know most don't like the company so just stay away from them and keep it moving. Also. If y'all hate skar/Kevin so much you shouldn't be following him on fb or anything else.
WELL SAID Jerseyboy. I agree 100% with your comment.

My wife runs Skar in her car. I bought the two vvx8's and have had zero issues with them. I also bought them awhile ago before I joined this forum not knowing all the stupid bashing on sundown this and skar that. All I can say is if some old cracker in his barn or monkeys from the zoo made the subs I could care less. People just are looking for something in the day/pathetic life to cry about. I met Kevin at the last Cresendo show and he was a great guy to chat with. if skar does anything people will cry moan n ***** about it. But your rite jerseyboy they will still follow him like a gossip girl that has to tell her friends every crying shame move. Boo Hoo

his neos got built by a guy on carstereoclassifieds if I recall, guy owns a few of them and uses 2 as 18s. bought them unassembled though. I think he said 2 still float around out here but no one has them it seems.
6 exist. 2 in Jersey, 2 in somewhere, 2 in Seattle.

shut the fvck up justin. IF there is ANY action to be taken, its none of our business. Jacobs an intelligent guy, he knows not to comment on potential legal issues. the ONLY claims he could have are on the basket and surround. even then, you cant dispute a rendering.. skar would have to actually have a real one made for ANYTHING to "be done".
and really, why do YOU even care? youd just troll the classifieds looking for a blown one, offer a stupid lowball, then sell it a week later for a loss. this doesnt effect you at all.I
HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! and than I thought....................HAHAHAHHAHA

totally random but I have never seen that specific hybrid and that is exactly what I was planning on building next :/ been trying to trade my t.s.n.s. motor for wardens on the other forums lol... **** I can never do anything original.
you are the origional "Johnny come lately"

amazed you're still around.

he does that, comes on, doesn't talk much.. leaves. Stays busy down in the island doing audio stuff and such down there as far as I know, kent is one busy dude but always cool to talk with.

I just remember a big thread about him screwing somebody on a deal YEARS ago. Im sure he made it right in the end (dont remember the details), but thats always stuck in my head for some reason.
I remember what you're talking about and it did get cleared up but I can't remember the details. I talk to Kent less and less nowadays as with everyone on here.

mach 5 is using it next.
**** you, mine will be octagonal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This forum is less about audio than it used to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its all about bashing this brand and that, and kissing the *** of certain others. I would LOVE to have a forum as active as it used to be, with intelligent discussions all around.
Uh.... when was it really ever intelligent?

This forum is less about audio than it used to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its all about bashing this brand and that, and kissing the *** of certain others. I would LOVE to have a forum as active as it used to be, with intelligent discussions all around.
all those people disappeared apart from you and maybe 1-2 others. The brands changed, the costs changed.. new people came on the scenes. I remember when type Rs were all the talk, then hdc3s lol out of nowhere, DC/C2/skar/sundown all came and have been here just continuing. I stay on MAF forums pretty recently, it's not near as active but with so many forums spread out over this subject, I think I still come here just because of the amount of users that do post. There is always something to look at or pass time with. I don't even come here for audio talk anymore at all hardly except to stir stuff up when im bored to see what others have to say.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

**** you, mine will be octagonal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Uh.... when was it really ever intelligent?
02ish? I think, was a lurker then though.

Oh, and what I'm working on this summer will be totally groundbreaking! **** that you have never, ever, EVER seen before! EVERRRRRR!

Oh, and what I'm working on this summer will be totally groundbreaking! **** that you have never, ever, EVER seen before! EVERRRRRR!
update your stuff ho.

Latest News - April 19, 2013

FTW-21 Pre-Order Time Limit

The FTW-21 pre-order will come to an end

on April 30, 2013. Get your order in to save

big on this great driver!

and again, I expect an spl anytime you're sending it. thx in advance.

Who the hell wants a 21" for car audio?
What is coming is real big. REAL BIG!!!!
stereo integrity has a 24" coming sometime I think I seen on youtube?

you better be topping that with something 213924.2" or better.

Generic parts, just like the 21'. Anyone can call China and get them.

I have equipment coming that will form stuff no one has. In fact I'm a bit surprised why it hasn't been created yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...