Some legit advice for front stage/speakers

now whats the midbass like? the reason i leaned towards the XXX's is for the midbass (or so ive heard)...

any input on that? i'm a little more concerned about the midbass than the loudness of them...but its still a factor, just not as much as the midbass is.

now whats the midbass like? the reason i leaned towards the XXX's is for the midbass (or so ive heard)...
any input on that? i'm a little more concerned about the midbass than the loudness of them...but its still a factor, just not as much as the midbass is.

Any input?? Boston Pro60's Vs XXX as far as midbass???

As has been said already, Rainbow Power Line CS, assuming you want to stick with a component 2-way set. Feed them between 300 and 400 watts per side. Worst case scenario, cross them over at 80 instead of 50-60hz to keep them under control at excessive volumes.

Don't be a cheap ass b1tch with your fronstage, after buying a 3kw amp and an 18" XXX. You're not going to find something that will perform adequately next to that XXX for 200-300$, perhaps with the exception of an active DIY setup... and you shouldn't expect anything to, after spending that much on a sub stage. Expect to need 600w+ on your front stage combined across both channels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.