Someone in my neighborhood has tabs on my car and keeps braking in

Wire up you car with an electric shocker, you know, like you would use for dogs to get them to shut up, but somethin a lil more powerful. That way, when they come to break in or if the touch metal, you can watch theyre a$$ light up

i like supras ideas, or the razor blades, honestly, hidden blades are ingenious. However, b4 doing any of these things, I would contacty the local cops to check the legal liability you may assume. If someone can sue mcDicks for hot coffee....

i like supras ideas, or the razor blades, honestly, hidden blades are ingenious. However, b4 doing any of these things, I would contacty the local cops to check the legal liability you may assume. If someone can sue mcDicks for hot coffee....
yes the coffee was BS and yes supra would be sued but this tread is like 20 years old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

all you need to do is go to your local gun dealer and buy an AR-15, a couple of 30 round magazines, and a lawn chair. Buy yourself atleast enough .223 caliber ammo to fill both magazines and spend a few nights outside in a hiding spot where you can see your car; if ANYBODY gets close enough to even sneek a peek, make'em regret it. (don't worry about the police, just leave before they get there).

Also you have to buy some new equipment and show it off to lure them in.

all you need to do is go to your local gun dealer and buy an AR-15, a couple of 30 round magazines, and a lawn chair. Buy yourself atleast enough .223 caliber ammo to fill both magazines and spend a few nights outside in a hiding spot where you can see your car; if ANYBODY gets close enough to even sneek a peek, make'em regret it. (don't worry about the police, just leave before they get there).
Also you have to buy some new equipment and show it off to lure them in.

The AR-15 isn't a good idea if you have close neighbors..

m3s905bb.jpg

No this bish is what I would use... guarnteed to fuk em up on sight

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wait one minute.................if that "Cali" in your name stands for California, then your Fu**ed on the AR-15. My advice to you is go out and beat the F**k out of the dude that you think knows something about it. Don't try to be sneaky about it, let everyone know it was you that f***ed him up; if he is as shady as you say he is he won't press charges or call the police. The people that are doing the robbing will then fear you. It's all about respect and they don't respect you, make em. Do it right and you can save the 3 to 400 bucks you was going to spend on the alarm as nobody will dare steal from you again, trust me.

The AR-15 isn't a good idea if you have close neighbors..
m3s905bb.jpg

No this bish is what I would use... guarnteed to fuk em up on sight

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I actually have 12g similar to that one that stays beside my bed at all times, no joke. 870 express mag.all black................I....DON'T.....PLAY

keep it loaded with 3" 00buckshot at all times

go get some security screws to screw your equip down if you cant bolt. I just went and bought those screws with the square insert, I figure thieves prolly carry phillips and regular, but the square one is a little more uncommon. Not gonna prevent them from getting anything but will throw a curveball and slow them down.

I like the AR15 idea,Thats why i have an AR15 pistol lying on my night stand,but it kinda helps that i somewhat live in the country.but I do also have a mossy 500 sitting in the corner aswell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.