SONY Head Units?

UltimateWarrior
10+ year member

Non-Human
Ohio
I like this one...

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13713

I have heard some negative things about Sony HU's, are they ok? All the rave seems to be with Pioneer but some of the specs on the Sony products seem like you get more bang for the buck so to speak. I am looking for a HU with three sets of at least 4volt outputs. Once you set your eyes on 4volts or higher the prices really tend to go up but Sony seems to be the most attractive for punch.

Your opinions please?

Thanks.

Alpine head units? Sony head units? Mentioned in the same sentence?

The only Sony stuff worth considering is their old school amp designs...other than that, it's not worth the bother IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.