Soundqubed 200 series on sale!

Participant count
  • Participant list
According to the site it's a reduced price idk though. But yeah weird how the 8 is the most expensive lol.

@C1500martin
Btw, I ended up ordering a box from cmcstang, might be ready by Monday. I ended up being conservative and went sealed. Thanks for referring him!

cool your getting something for the w6? are you going to pick it up or he's shipping it to you? id love to met up and see the difference in our trucks from a sealed w6 to a ported! idk how much "so"cal you are though?

[quote name='jboy2015']According to the site it's a reduced price idk though. But yeah weird how the 8 is the most expensive lol.

@C1500martin
Btw, I ended up ordering a box from cmcstang, might be ready by Monday. I ended up being conservative and went sealed. Thanks for referring him![/QUOTE]

LOL, they got you with that one. They made a fake retail price of what they thought a similar product "would" go for on the market. Then they priced their product and said they saved you money, haha.

It's always that price.. (except Black Friday when it's even cheaper)

cool your getting something for the w6? are you going to pick it up or he's shipping it to you? id love to met up and see the difference in our trucks from a sealed w6 to a ported! idk how much "so"cal you are though?
I'm in Gardena to be specific, yup the w6 is going in probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. But yeah man if you're local id love to hear the difference! Wya?

I'm in Gardena to be specific, yup the w6 is going in probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. But yeah man if you're local id love to hear the difference! Wya?
Can I join the party? If so, count me in! lol I'm in Torrance. Would like to hear both of y'all's w6

I think I'm just gonna go with an alpine m500, unless I find something better in that price range
since you are going sealed i got a rf that would be perfect for you! its currently running my w6 but since I'm ported want something with adjustable ss filter, (i know dumb but thats me lol) would let it go for $100 rated at 1k@2ohms but underrated

since you are going sealed i got a rf that would be perfect for you! its currently running my w6 but since I'm ported want something with adjustable ss filter, (i know dumb but thats me lol) would let it go for $100 rated at 1k@2ohms but underrated
Seems like more juice than im really looking for, but maybe actually. I'm down for the meet up, so i'll keep you posted.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Can I join the party? If so, count me in! lol I'm in Torrance. Would like to hear both of y'all's w6
Fsho my man, ill keep you posted

Seems like more juice than im really looking for, but maybe actually. I'm down for the meet up, so i'll keep you posted. 

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Fsho my man, ill keep you posted
that wha your gain knob is for, just because you have the power doesn't mean you have to use it. plus these w6s are underrated in my opinion, theres no way that this is only a 600w sub. but yea man, $100 and its yours, can send you video of the w6 slamming if you'd like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.