soundquebed hds2 12 inch

Participant count
  • Participant list
yep.
After impedance, and box rise, your sub will probably see at the most 500 rms, if that 800 rms is true anyways.

Throw it in a 2.5cf and let it wang

what are you using to power it?
box size for 2 hds215's on about 2.5k-3k before rise and voltage drop? lol

yep.
After impedance, and box rise, your sub will probably see at the most 500 rms, if that 800 rms is true anyways.

Throw it in a 2.5cf and let it wang

what are you using to power it?
Im using the hifonics brx1100.1d and it puts out 800 rms at 2 ohms

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

box size for 2 hds215's on about 2.5k-3k before rise and voltage drop? lol
What does box rise mean?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

What does box rise mean?
just get a D2 sub and wire it to 1 ohm. Why the hell are you getting a D4 if your just getting one sub? If you dont think the sub can handle it, your severely mistaken.

just get a D2 sub and wire it to 1 ohm. Why the hell are you getting a D4 if your just getting one sub? If you dont think the sub can handle it, your severely mistaken.
I went to soundquebed website and they only had the d4 available so I was thinking to wire it down and have a 2 ohm load

What does box rise mean?
box rise is a long story lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.