Soundsplinter Rl-s 12 box tuning.

ChiTownTBird312
10+ year member

on my way up...
a buddy of mine just ordered 2 rl-s 12's a few days ago and asked me what he should have the builder tune the box to....i really have no clue where these subs perform best at. he was thinking 6 cubes at 32 because the recommended airspace per sub was 3cu/ft on the website....however the tuning was significantly lower at 24....

what would you guys recommend him having the box tuned to? he just wants to sound as clean and clear on most rap music as well as music with lots of lows...not really looking for being loud as hell... so what do you guys think?

any info appreciated thanks

24 isn't too low you don't think for daily bumpin? Will it still sound good on most music? Andwhy 8 cubes if they rec 3 per sub?sorry for poor sentences I'm on my phone atworl....and amp was the next question.... He has a autotek 3500d would that work or what do you recommend?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.