Soundstream PCA2000D

chawk

Well guys i have been debating for awhile now on which amp to get and i think i might go with the Soundstream PCA2000D.

If anyone has used this amp before let me know how you liked it.

I am wondering if it does rated power? and what voltage is it rated at? Is this amp stable @ .5 Ohms? If anyone knows any of these questions please help me out here.

I am switching from a Hifonics BX1505D to the Soundstream PCA2000D. I will be running 2 12" Kicker L7s' until i can save up the money to get me some 15" T4s' or the SPLXs' from Soundstream.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Well guys i have been debating for awhile now on which amp to get and i think i might go with the Soundstream PCA2000D.
If anyone has used this amp before let me know how you liked it.

I am wondering if it does rated power? and what voltage is it rated at? Is this amp stable @ .5 Ohms? If anyone knows any of these questions please help me out here.

I am switching from a Hifonics BX1505D to the Soundstream PCA2000D. I will be running 2 12" Kicker L7s' until i can save up the money to get me some 15" T4s' or the SPLXs' from Soundstream.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
I've know PCA2000D well, it's one solid amp.

It does rated power at 13,8volts, dunno about .5ohm for daily use, but i know it will burp at that impedance.

About T4, you better hurry up, the "new" T5 is on the way, mostly same as T4 exept for new cone and some cosmetic changes.

Dag

First off let me say thanks for the info.

Also, do you think the T5 will be around the same price as the T4? If not i might just end up going with the SPLX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.