Soundstream Picasso Nano PN1.650D for 10 or 12" Sub

dross93ranger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
The buyer I had lined up for this amp backed out at last minute. I am looking to trade it for a 10 or 12" Subwoofer for my other car. I am open to any brand/rms rating.

I tried to take pictures of any scratched or scuffs, the amp looks great in person and I loved it. It provided plenty of power to my JL Audio 8W7. Bass knob is included.

Specs:

Picasso Nano Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.

Max power output: 650 watts x 1 chan.

Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply

Heavy duty aluminum heatsink

Soft turn-on circuit

Thermal and speaker short protection circuitry

Dash mount remote bass level control included

Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)

Mono channel operation

180° phase switch

Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on

Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Subsonic filter (12 dB at 10-50 Hz)

4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation

Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier

Dimensions: 4.75"W x 9"L x 2"H

Last edited by a moderator:
That amp is crazy small lol. do have original box?
I sure don't. Their 2 channel is only like 5.5x4.75 or something ridiculous like that. I was impressed by this amp and the 4-channel I had. They may not do rated, but suited me just fine and sounded great.

I sure don't. Their 2 channel is only like 5.5x4.75 or something ridiculous like that. I was impressed by this amp and the 4-channel I had. They may not do rated, but suited me just fine and sounded great.
I might be interested. I am about to put a couple things up fs or ft on here. One of them being a Skar IVX 10

I've got a pair of the second gen Polk momo 10s in a custom built ported box, it that interests you....

30ww2uu.jpg
wji4b7.jpg

i have an rf 10" p1 single voice coil in a ported box, no need to order one, sounds good for a 10'' has it hooked up to a Picasso nano 5.640d, also to a bxi 1200.1 at 4 ohms, i'm not a Rockford fan, but in the rf box it did sound real nice for a daily driver, no distortion, if your interested i would pay the shipping on your amp to me so you would be no money out of pocket and if you wanted you could wait till you get it and test it before sending amp since i am in no rush.

just to kick it around i also have a soundstream R3-12 dvc 2 ohm not in a box, i have original box for the 12 and original paper for the 10, both have about 12-14 hrs of total play time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...