SOLD Soundstream Reference, A/D/S, Hifonics, ED

Participant count
  • Participant list

nosaj070
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Hey All, I'm finally home from school and am listing the things that I did not unload last time.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested at jason.f.fulton AT gmail.com

I am not extremely stubborn on these prices as I am looking more to just clear it out, but I'd prefer not to be lowballed. Thanks.

ED8A - DVC 4 Ohm: 130 Shipped

ED8A.jpg

ED8A1.jpg

HiFonics Taurus X Cheater Amp: 90 Shipped

1Ohm Stable, underrated, built solid, sounds great, only powered it up once: 90 Shipped

HifonicsTaurus.jpg

Soundstream Reference 604: 220 Shipped

Best amp I've owned hands down. Does way more power than listed, rock solid, stable to .5ohm stable on all channels. You can run an entire system off of this regardless of resistance. Sounds great doing it.

SSRef604.jpg

A/D/S 336is.2 Components: 190 Shipped

Best sounding speakers I've owned. Bought them directly from Stephen Kephart (Adire) a few years ago. The X-Overs are beat up, they came to me that way. They were originally 600 some odd dollar speakers. I Paid 220 for them and they are worth no less now. Excellent speakers, and they come with an extra tweeter as well. Still includes all grills, templates, mounting cups, etc, that came with the set.

DSC_0093.jpg

Soundstream and Hifonics are sold. Still no real interest in the others. I am not willing to budge much on the 8A since shipping will be so high, but I can probably drop on the A/D/S comps. Make me some offers guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.