Soundstream TA.3000d?

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Any input?

I have been searching for like a week and have found little to know info on them.

So anything would be nice,

Thanks.....

General Features:

Soundstream TA1.3000 3000W 1 Channel Tarantula Series Car Audio Amplifier

Power Handling:

RMS Power 4 Ohm 800w x 1

RMS Power 2 Ohm 1400w x 1

RMS Power 1 Ohm 2500w x 1

RMS Power .5 Ohm 3000w x 1

Total Harmonic Distortion: 4 Ohm power 1%

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 4 Ohm power 93db

Damping Factor: 100Hz 4 Ohm 331

Subsonic Filter: 24db/octave 13-49Hz

Channels 1&2 LPF: 18dB Slope 52-153Hz

Remote Gain Control: Included

Dimensions: 8"w x 2"h 20.50”

Weight: 17 Lbs

i was interested in this too, can get them cheap, really wanted to link 2.
I know soundstream makes some decent amps, just cant find any info on these. .5 ohm stable and rated 3k @ .5. Ive seen the gut shot and it looks as its good quality, and everything.

Guts:

http://

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

i was interested in this too, can get them cheap, really wanted to link 2.
idk why the whole pic doesnt show but heres a link to a gut pic of it Ta1.3000d Guts - CarAudio.com Rides Gallery

I'd be interested to know. From what I've heard about the new tarantulas and SS in general is that they're not doing rated power, except the ref series. But this is what I've heard, nothing substantiated, just Internet gossip

I'd be interested to know. From what I've heard about the new tarantulas and SS in general is that they're not doing rated power, except the ref series. But this is what I've heard, nothing substantiated, just Internet gossip
Idk, Honestly i know the Rubicon 2500s dont exactly do rated but do like 2300 or so with all the tests ive seen, so thats not bad at all. The Dtr1.3400's they do rated plus and its clamped and proven by T-Fade. The x3's all do rated from what ive seen, and the older tarantulas did rated or close. The new tarantulas are rated 3k@ .5ohm so even if it only did 2500 thats still good for the price IMO.

[quote name='dragnix']I'd be interested to know. From what I've heard about the new tarantulas and SS in general is that they're not doing rated power, except the ref series. But this is what I've heard, nothing substantiated, just Internet gossip[/QUOTE]

Stupid double post........ Anyway speaking of T-Fade maybe he might know something about them since he always has the "411" on amps lol.... @TaylorFade;

I know soundstream makes some decent amps, just cant find any info on these. .5 ohm stable and rated 3k @ .5. Ive seen the gut shot and it looks as its good quality, and everything.

Guts:

http://

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

idk why the whole pic doesnt show but heres a link to a gut pic of it Ta1.3000d Guts - CarAudio.com Rides Gallery
yeah looks decent, now im thinking about either 2 Ground zero 4000s, or 4 of the tranchulas 3000.1s same price .

yeah looks decent, now im thinking about either 2 Ground zero 4000s, or 4 of the tranchulas 3000.1s same price .
Nice, ive also noticed that the board for the TA1.3000d resembles the American Bass 200.1(Rated at 3800) but the 200.1 has a few more components that i can see in the gut shots ive seen. The American bass has 2 more small caps & 2 more fets then the TA1.3k, and all the components are pretty much in the same exact place on the amps.

Take a look, Just pay attention to each component placement on each amp, i know it means nothing honestly but then again it could mean something lol

AB vfl200.1:

Another SS TA1.3k:

yeah i have 4, on 8 funkin audio sx12s lol.

i never checked actual output i used my dd-1 to set the gains, i can tell you that i really only need 2 though.

really no complaints so far.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i got mine for 260 each shipped on ebay dirt cheap

yeah i have 4, on 8 funkin audio sx12s lol.
i never checked actual output i used my dd-1 to set the gains, i can tell you that i really only need 2 though.

really no complaints so far.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i got mine for 260 each shipped on ebay dirt cheap
where on ebay did you find those TA1.3000ds at? Also they still running strong?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.