Speaker Issues (One Speaker Madness)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sweet'n Low
10+ year member

Harshaw
I'll be driving for awhile, all is good then...boom. Sound only from the right speaker. It seems to be effected by bumps in the road making me think something is lose but I don't know what. I've checked the RCAs on my HU, rewired the speaker, and double checked the wiring on the amp and the issue still arises. Should I blame the AMP or is it something else?

I'm much rather it be something else, seeing that I'm borrowing the AMP -_-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Hello all, I am having a hard time trying to figure out what the issue is with one of the speakers and tweeter. It's a really distorted high...
Car speakers dont last forever.. Neither do HUs. try a different speaker as stated and same Ohm Load. If it persist.. Its possible it will be an...
Yes. Only thing is the leads will be encased in resin. Keep in mind that this is an assumption.
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

Sweet'n Low

10+ year member
Harshaw
Sweet'n Low
Springfield-Dayton, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date