Speakers for a 2006 Volkswagon Jetta

sabercat7

Hello everyone,

I have a 2006 Volkswagon Jetta, I would like to replace the speakers in it without breaking the budget, what I have is a seperate tweeter, woofer and mid-range in each door and 2 speakers in the back, I'm not sure how those are set up. I was told to put JBL's in the doors using seperate components and to put Boston Acoutics in the rear. I don't plan on changing the head unit. Would that be a good choice ???????????????

Thanks

yes more info needed, you have components in the front and coaxials in the back, and components should be amped

maybe he can use a LOC so he can keep the factory HU and just get a 4ch amp for the speakers, unless he already has a factory amp, dont those need to be bi-passed too?

and whats your budget??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Hello all Well, I thought I had everything planned out for purchase for my new install. THOUGHT being the key word! I was all but completely sold...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

sabercat7

sabercat7
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
southwest713