Speakers for Alpine CDA-9886

Participant count
  • Participant list
First off, that HU will not do 50x4 probably no more than 22x4rms. Don't pay attention to max ratings. To get the best performance from speakers youll probably want an amp.

But what's your speaker budget?

Do we get good sound effects with 10k budget... Basically am looking only for speakers and no intention of buying any amps. Basically I wish to have effect same as that of home theater system provides. So what would be the best combination and it should not be very costly [ budget can be stretched a bit]... The HU I have is Alphine CDA-9886 ( purchased long back but never used ).

Do we get good sound effects with 10k budget... Basically am looking only for speakers and no intention of buying any amps. Basically I wish to have effect same as that of home theater system provides. So what would be the best combination and it should not be very costly [ budget can be stretched a bit]... The HU I have is Alphine CDA-9886 ( purchased long back but never used ).
sound effects? home theater has discrete channels for center, mains, surrounds. car audio (basic HU) has stereo information only. no, the "effect" of home theater processing is not in your plans. Can you buy processors, amps, speakers for 5.1 in a car? yes.

can you spend $200 USD total on front/rear speakers? $300 USD total?

the brands in Bangalore are similar to U.S. but products are different. give us a few links to online stores you can shop at, and we can review their products.

it does you no good for us to recommend speakers you can't actually buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.