sq sub choice help

Participant count
  • Participant list

siacarman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
indiana
the system is in 2008 civic si headunit is alpine iva w900 fronts are rainbow sac 265.25 the sub amp is a boston gt-24 now the hard part is the sub everything else is in the car so heres some choices

12 nakamichi spw-1210

polk audio sr124

jl 12w6

alpine type x

pioneer champion series ts w3002d4

this will be in a sealed box built to spec on which ever sub is decided on thanks fopr the help

I got an iDMax for sale in a custom sealed box, if you wanna work something out. Will go perfect with the amp. iDMax is much better SQ than most of the subs you posted. But out of those I would go Type X or Polk. Or W7 not W6, but I know they are expensive as hell...

I got an iDMax for sale in a custom sealed box, if you wanna work something out. Will go perfect with the amp. iDMax is much better SQ than most of the subs you posted. But out of those I would go Type X or Polk. Or W7 not W6, but I know they are expensive as hell...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.