SQL recommendations

So which ones in your opinion wouldn't be eaten alive by a W7?
I dont remember the specs on the UL's right now, but iirc they have a shot of hanging with a W7 in terms of output potential. The new XXX could certainly best it however. Sealed. Im not sure if you have the room for a XXX with any sort of decent alignment though...

How about the hertz mille ml 3000, it got a 47/50 in sound quality in car audio mag and is supposed to be one of the best sq woofers there is. And it's around the same price range. I'm in the same boat ur in, I'm deciding between the hertz mille ml 3000 12", the hertz mille ml 3800 15", the jl audio 13" w6v2-d4, and the 12" jl audio w7.

The UL12 would EASily take the w7
"Take" it in what regard? So far as I remember, the UL has less linear displacement potential than does the W7. And as we all know, xmax reigns supreme in sealed apps.
The XXX is the only sub I can think of that really has the potential to slap a W7 upside the head. Most other subs either rival the W7, or fall short.

My comments only relate to output potential in sealed applications.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.