STARRMOUNTAINSOUND Official Feedback Thread. (double 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was in a friends car, I ment I talked him into buying my hx2s over the new p3s pretty sure he's happy with his choice, been saving those puppy's, but I needed the money, set it up with the o scope about an hour ago now its banging.......altogether louder than I anticipated.

Starr Mountain Sound (AKA Brian) built me a box for my (single cab) S10. I wanted for it too be loud so he built me a custom aeroported box for either 1 or 2 10s that is aeroported, Overall the box was more than i could ask for, it is as solid as a rock,very clean as in seams for carpet and edges. It fit like it was from factory. Now the way it sounded was amazing for one 10, makes my whole truck shake including the steering wheel and beats the death out of my center console. I would highly recommend getting a box from him or any audio equipment since i have bought my amp,head unit,sub,sub box,wires all from there. If your ever around SE TN stop buy and visit him. (you will thank me). oh and if you do stop by ask to hear the bmw its rediculous

How much does an enclosure Run?

Right now anything up to 3.5 cubes $99 plus shipping.....Box will come with normal options along with 3 carpet color choices!!!!!!.....turnaround time of 24-48 hrs

Right now anything up to 3.5 cubes $99 plus shipping.....Box will come with normal options along with 3 carpet color choices!!!!!!.....turnaround time of 24-48 hrs
Wow,that's cheep, what's the round about shipping to 76262?

oh jeez guys, first off i want to appologise for the lack of camera picture quality

as always the sound has surpassed expectations, ive personally installed probally 10-12 dual 12 type r systems, and non are like this, they are as loud as and sound like 13w6s/1000w woofers......simply put its just retarded.

party due to the 4 36 square foot packs of dynamate used in this car, and about 20 cans of foam.

this is my cousins car, and i tried to talk him into hidding the wires but he likes them, (think there all stinger).

and yes thats a zed built lanzar.

triple front (including recession)

33 or 31 hertz i believe.

mega bracing, and all corners 45ed.

don't remember the cubes, but we had to bang the **** out of the headlight housing to get this beast in there. , (and put it back)

Brian once again you have outdone yourself THANKS!!!

2012-07-04_13-32-10_605.jpg
[/img]

2012-07-04_13-32-06_431.jpg

2012-07-04_12-57-05_970.jpg

2012-07-04_12-56-48_540.jpg

First off I can't say enough on the quality of this guys work and his pricing. That's a hard to find combo these days. The box he made for me sounds amazing. And looks great too. He's definitely earned me as a customer for a long time.

Got mine ordered, built, and shipped to Los Angeles in 1 week exactly. She's so purty and my bolt terminals are BEAST. He even pre-wired it with 10ga (such a nice guy!). Loved this transaction and would definitely use him again. I will be referring anyone I meet to him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kramer_212

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
kramer_212
Minnesota
Start date
Participants