Starter system under $300?

Participant count
  • Participant list

superquest
10+ year member

Just ordered my son's system for his 97 Avalon. I went with Kenwood KDC-352U as my HU. My mono sub amp is the Pioneer GM-D7500M (400 watts rms at 2 ohms). It's powering a single 12" dual 4 ohm Pioneer TS-W309D4 in a 1.15 cubic sq ft sealed box. Using a 4 gauge amp wiring kit by The InstallBay AK4 (it was rated a 4.4 out of 5 by 67 users). As far as the factory 4" component sets that are in the front and back doors and the factory amp that pushes them they'll have to do for now (out of funds).

So my friend says for $300 or less I might have been able to do better. So would like to see what you guys can come up with using all new quality stereo equipment build me a complete 400+ watt rms bass set up including a HU as well.

including a head unit, less than $300 probably not especially since you want all new with all install accessories. maybe if you got a couple things used you could.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.