Stereo Integrity BM MKiii

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulspikey
10+ year member

Ghetto Genius
I want to trade my Stereo Integrity BM Mkii. I bought it for my f150 directly from Nick for 265 shipped last week off of his Facebook Page. It is in like new condition EXCEPT for 2 little holes I poked in the foam surround when I was uninstalling it from my box today. I know I am an idiot. I originally planned on running 2 of these dudes but could only get my hands on one. After taking out my polks I realized I am more into the boomy loud bass, and not the transparent clear sounding bass. This is a very good product and it does EXACTLY what Nick says it does. Im more of a Young Jeezy and Chopped and screwed 36 mafia guy, instead of a every type of music guy though. If you have any questions just ask me. You can PM me or email me at paul_southard@yahoo.com I also have 348 feedback score of 100% on ebay. Username paulspikey. Looking for Component speakers or other shallow 12" subs, any gadgets, cash, whatever. Make offer.

5-28-11300.jpg

5-28-11295.jpg

5-28-11301.jpg

5-28-11302.jpg

5-28-11303.jpg

5-28-11304.jpg

5-28-11305.jpg

5-28-11306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK gimme a minute....had to create a photobucket account.

Sorry bout the crummy pics....I only have an iphone. This thing will be shipped insured via UPS with Signature. The holes were poked with the tip of my drill as I was removing the screws One is very tine and you cant really see it in the pic, but it is there. The rubber surround covers it though. The other one is fairly obvious. May be an easy fix if you are crafty with glue. Nick may even be able to repair it for you for a fee, I dont know. Other than that this sub is flawless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think I'm the only person alive competent enough to use power tools around subwoofers.

I might have a friend who'd be interested, how much would it be shipped to 27048?

and pics plz

Sometimes I think I'm the only person alive competent enough to use power tools around subwoofers.
I might have a friend who'd be interested, how much would it be shipped to 27048?

and pics plz
This is the first sub I have ever done this on....For those that are wondering, The rubber surround on these things is tight. What happened was when the screws were coming out of the wood, the pressure from the rubber surround pushed the tip of my drill into it. They were a pain going in, but when you take this dude out i recommend having a buddy hold the surround out of your way while you remove the screws....As far as cash goes, I would like to get 230 shipped. CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...