SOLD Streetwirez Combo Fuse Block

hypnotiq1
10+ year member

I'm sure you guys already know all about this. There are three different kinds, and this one accepts glass agu fuses. I bought it before I actually calculated how much amps are running through my system. Its both a ground and power distribution block, and accepts up to 1/0 gauge and distributes to 4 gauge.

I would be willing to trade for either of the other Streetwirez combo fuse blocks. Also, interested in any other fused distribution blocks. Otherwise, asking 65 shipped.

It retails for $94.

img0598nb1.jpg

AWESOME piece here guys. I was fortunate to catch these on closeout and bought 2. Sitting on the 2nd one until my wife gets a new car.

Great little thing to have, so free bump!

i bought mines long time ago from mach1 for 100 bucks
I knew you were lieing about getting one cheaper. I was going to sell you my AFS (better than this one) for $65 shipped brand new and you said you found one cheaper. I doubt you actually even bought one.

I knew you were lieing about getting one cheaper. I was going to sell you my AFS (better than this one) for $65 shipped brand new and you said you found one cheaper. I doubt you actually even bought one.
hey i can even take pics of it? its in my civic..right now i get one updated here by tommorrrow

hey i can even take pics of it? its in my civic..right now i get one updated here by tommorrrow
Not that it hurt my feelings but why did you not buy mine for $65? Why did you pay $100 for the one you have?

You and the new JL Audio kid that has the 11:00 lights out rule are idiots.

Not that it hurt my feelings but why did you not buy mine for $65? Why did you pay $100 for the one you have?
You and the new JL Audio kid that has the 11:00 lights out rule are idiots.
its because i dont know you and you might run with my money... and i may never see it again or the products...when you and me were emailing eachother...seem like you just wanted me to send you the money and you walking away from the scene

its because i dont know you and you might run with my money... and i may never see it again or the products...when you and me were emailing eachother...seem like you just wanted me to send you the money and you walking away from the scene
LOL, your a retard. Look at my ref's list. Your are right, I did want you to send the money and then I would have sent you the item. Isn't that the way a sale works, you pay for it and then they send it?

Does lieing make you feel better about yourself or is it just a compulsive thing?

time and time again you offer to buy items from people and say you have no money or you'll buy in a week or 2, or some other excuse. I lost a sale because you when you were "gonna buy my ionic pro", and never heard from you again about it. I told the other guy it was sold, and when you never bought it, it was too late to work w/ the other guy.

I'll NEVER sell a thing to you, because you are a lying, cheap idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.