sub may be blown... f!

sorry man it's in visions hands already... i gave it to them yesterday... I lost your number.. i got a new phone. will you send it to me in a PM or just text me?

One of my buddies told me the cold weather did it. It was probably 30 that morning and freezing balls in my car. Could that be true?

One of my buddies told me the cold weather did it. It was probably 30 that morning and freezing balls in my car. Could that be true?
Then "one of your buddies" is retarded, pick him up a helmet when you get a chance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...

About this thread

nickolas_j_t

10+ year member
I approve this message
nickolas_j_t
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date