sub reccommendation

his car 97 civic. my car 2002 civic. yes solo's sound good, but.......................
I don't think you understand what we are getting at here.

You can alter you enclosure and get better performance from what you have. That is cheaper then buying everything new and still having a poorly build/designed enclosure.

Having an 02 civic is a bit of a draw back though, smaller trunks then the 97.

nope. jim said the amps will be sent out soon, and psi finally got back to me, im stuck in the hospital right now but once i get out i can finally ship my woofer out.
details. about the system, who cares why your in the hospital...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

L7s are capable subs, and you already have them. They would appreciate a low tune in a large box. ZX1500 is also very capable.

+1 on new box build before buying any more gear.

I don't think you understand what we are getting at here.
You can alter you enclosure and get better performance from what you have. That is cheaper then buying everything new and still having a poorly build/designed enclosure.

Having an 02 civic is a bit of a draw back though, smaller trunks then the 97.
Not 100% sure of specs of my enclosure. Not a kicker enclosure.

Not 100% sure of specs of my enclosure. Not a kicker enclosure.
That doesn't really help all that much. Perhaps pictures and some basic measurements would help. I wold be willing to bet it is only a basic "prefab" enclosure and not custom.

[quote name='axeshredder']Ok, measured. 36" wide, 16" deep. 14" tall. That help?[/QUOTE]

Lmao.... Problem found @pro\-rabbit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.