Sub wiring with a twist

Participant count
  • Participant list

DukeNut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Is there any difference between connecting a D2 in parallel using the same side's vc + and - to run to the amp vs. running 1 side's vc + and the other side's vc - to the amp? Before the question is asked, both + will be connected together and both - will be together. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. In case my question was confusing:

VC1 + to amp + and VC1 - to amp -. VC1 + connected to VC2 + and VC1 - connected to VC2 -.

VC 1 + - VC2 + -

amp + -

Ok let me see if i can explain the drawing, lol. 1st voice coil positive (+) connected to the amp's positive (+). The same 1st voice coil's negative (-) connected to the amp's negative (-). The 1st voice coil's positive (+) connected to the 2nd voice coil's positive (+). Lastly the 1st voice coil's negative (-) connected to the 2nd voice coil negative (-).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.