sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

crxjim29
10+ year member

nc
Ok i know this has probably been posted a gazillion times,and im new to this website, but i would like to know some opinions.I would like to know the best sound quality sub with a budget of around 300,I used to own jl audio,mb quart,memphis,infinity,rockford,mmats,alpine,rockford,etc,the best ive heard out of these was the jl,then memphis far as sq.dont like rockford,or the mb quart,i listen to mostly rock,some rap,i have a 600rms watt mrd alpine amp to push the subs,i want two subs,any sugestions?how are the re srx's,any help would greatly be appreciated,theres only one carstero shop in town,other than best buy,and the selection there isnt that great,so i cant really listen to different brands.but i can buy online.

i have a sealed enclosure in a 1998 camaro dual,what r some good websites to get them from,ebay?

oh yeah thanx for the fast reply

you will find them occasionally on ebay...check out dc sound labs;)
Well, you know what I meant. You will never see them sold there as in a ebay store. Personal sellers will sell them there as well as craigslist.

DC is good as well, also check out IA. The 187 series will be good for you as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.