Subs received DAMAGED!!!

alpine3612
10+ year member

Bumpn HaWd
I got my 2 15" comp vr's yesterday and one of them is completely destroyed. They sender shipped them improperly packed sitting on top of each other. The only packaging they had was like a 12"x12" piece of bubble wrap and a piece of cardboard. I took them to usps yesterday and was informed they were shipped uninsured. What should i do about this? i contacted the seller yesterday and have not gotten a response yet, but i am not going to post his name now in case he does respond and fixes this problem. Also teh seller stated several times these were dual 4 ohm and they were dual 2 ohm clearly labeled on the bottom. Here are some pictures of the "packaging" and sub:

http://img389.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p10100017xe.jpg

holy junk... a seller on here? This **** is getting ridiculous... unless usps messed up the original packaging somehow and tried to repackage them, thats just unexceptable.

R.I.P. 15" CVR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That bites the big one, alpine3612. I wish you best of luck getting it sorted with your seller.

he may have packaged them like that because they were already messed up and didnt want to insure them. but that box looks like it was thrown off of the empire state building and sat on by an elephant. hope it all works out for u

I'd have probably just peed myself when I saw ignorant waste like that...

If the seller is a little bivtch about it, post his name and we shall berate him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i know it man, he really thought a piece of cardboard would protect it when the magnet of one sub is sitting on the cone of another. **Note** The first picture is exactly how the box arrived at my house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.