subwoofer making a humming noise

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey guys, everytime I crank my truck my subwoofer starts to hum, sometimes it is louder than other times but when I just turn on the truck, without starting the engine, it doesn't hum, I have changed out the ground wires plenty of times thinking it was it any clue on why it is doing it, I have a soundstream ta1 3000d and Its hummed with several different sets of speakers(same amp)

Plug in your phone or an iPod/other media player straight into your amp with a 3.5 mm to RCA adapter cable and play music with the engine off and then with the engine running. Let us know the outcome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.

About this thread

Carsonb99

Carsonb99
Greenville Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet