Suggestions for New setup in 1997 Corolla (I'm a rookie)

Participant count
  • Participant list

iWrastle

Hello CarAudio forums!

This is my first post - and i'd like to start off with, im a complete noob at car audio, but quite the home audio fanatic. My son bought a 1997 toyota corolla (his first) and we didnt notice untill he had already paid, that all four speakers are completely shot!

So i come to you friends, i think i need new:

Head Unit

2x Tweeters?

1x Sub?

2x mid range?

Amp?

Price range 250 ish but if that not going to get me anywhere then i suppose that can be increased!

Cheers!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As previously stated. "More Power." I would add an amplifier that would help realize the full capabilities of the speakers. However, if you are...
Favorite midbass I have ever used so far is the ML 1800.3. Close second is the yellow-cone polyglass mids from focal. I hate the focal for a 2...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

iWrastle

iWrastle
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
iWrastle