SUNDOWN SA-12 Steup (returning from Deployment)

Where are you getting 2-2.5cf per sub from?
Like everything else he posts, he pulled it right out of his arse.

Hello all I'm looking to get the SUNDOWN SA-12 Set-up. I'm returning home from a combat deployment and I'll be new to sundown products (referred by a friend and I love them). I want the dual SA-12 set up for my "2014 Chevy Impala limited". Looking for info on what type of amplifier I need, enclosure and any other information you all can provide me I'd really appreciate it.
Welcome home. SA series is very nice for 2.5" coil sub. If you pick up an amp that's 1200-1500W range (Sundown would be nice if you don't mind the price tag) you should be able to get by without getting into costly electrical system upgrades.

Hello all I'm looking to get the SUNDOWN SA-12 Set-up. I'm returning home from a combat deployment and I'll be new to sundown products (referred by a friend and I love them). I want the dual SA-12 set up for my "2014 Chevy Impala limited". Looking for info on what type of amplifier I need, enclosure and any other information you all can provide me I'd really appreciate it.
ill design you a box for free. and ill get you a list of everything you need. if you want the help just let me know

The point is you're talking out of your ass about products that you have never owned and have no experience with. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP?!
main reason i mentioned 2cf or more per sub is new guys next question is normally will this box work and it's a 2.5cf dual ported box., hope it prevents him from going to small.. if he looks for 4 cf or realizes he needs to make 1 that size i feel i did right thing., also as u see others do run sa over 2 cf each which is what i said., so thats no misinformation it's me telling what others have said they do..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.