System Stolen

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
My wife's system got jacked while she was at work this morning. was only a pair of alpine type e 10s, alpine m400, and a jvc headunit. was in a purple box. if you're in our around the carolinas keep an eye out for the equipment if you can. I'm not very worried about the equipment as I was ready to upgrade her system anyway, but I sure would love to get my hands of the mother fucker who took it.

My wife's system got jacked while she was at work this morning. was only a pair of alpine type e 10s, alpine m400, and a jvc headunit. was in a purple box. if you're in our around the carolinas keep an eye out for the equipment if you can. I'm not very worried about the equipment as I was ready to upgrade her system anyway, but I sure would love to get my hands of the mother fucker who took it.[/quote
s@cks man!!...I have some folks in your area and I sure will tell them to keep an eye open!

My wife's system got jacked while she was at work this morning. was only a pair of alpine type e 10s, alpine m400, and a jvc headunit. was in a purple box. if you're in our around the carolinas keep an eye out for the equipment if you can. I'm not very worried about the equipment as I was ready to upgrade her system anyway, but I sure would love to get my hands of the mother fucker who took it.
Time to put an alarm on it.

Did you ask her if she told anyone or showed anyone turned it up loud when she was parking? Id assume it was someone close or atleast knew

s@cks man!!...I have some folks in your area and I sure will tell them to keep an eye open!

appreciate it man.

Time to put an alarm on it.
Did you ask her if she told anyone or showed anyone turned it up loud when she was parking? Id assume it was someone close or atleast knew
yeah I've been meaning to do an alarm for a while. got one on the way.

Im 90% sure I know who did it. I'll find out tomorrow for sure. I think it was a girl she works with.

Have you been raped?
Technically by law, kind of. I did have sex with an 18 year old chick when I was still considered a minor.....

no of course not, only men are capable of rape. haven't you heard? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
Well...

Yes he has. And we all know him. His name is Murphy of Tantric. Duh!! lol
Yes. Financially, I was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

well I was wrong about who it was. but I got a hit from my cl post last night waiting on them to get back with me, they've seen at least the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.