T3 Audios explorer build up

nope not at all i used to have the front rub when the truck was dropped 3in but the ride ****** so i put it bact to factory but no rub at all and you can hit pot holes and be safe still //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

**** ya i been lookin for a good tire when i get my 22" I dont wanna go with 265/35 thats to small lol seems like 265/45 is hard to find though

you seem like your a old timer but just wondering with all that space back there why only 12's may i ask?
its a nw box

old set up see all the room i could work with

PictureorVideo067.jpg

PictureorVideo071.jpg

Jesus I've seen those a hundred times and it never gets old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Nice work as always.

I am a nobody but the hate T3 here gets is not cool. I called them up and Johnathan was a real cool guy and shipped very fast on what I needed because I am in the middle of nowhere. ***** on the DD situation, And nice explorer.

well after running dd 5 years they dont want to sell a competitor recones to compete with i have spent over 20g at dd in 5 years and cant get a $120 recone f them a$$holes
I hear ya man, like you already know same **** happened to me. Im not gonna send in 6 ****ing 18's every time i need a recone. Just send me the a recone, nothing like screwing the people over that run there products. Screw them im changing subs, maybe i should talk to JD seeing the new soft parts are ready for the TSS's. Hit me up on aim, i seem to have lost your SN.

will be using 4 t3 tss 12s when i get them they are special built for spl and daily to handle the power
is the subs going in the same box ur dd's were in...cuz u was hella loud wit hthat setup

and will i be able to hear this new setup at trex-audio show

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.