• Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Price
$350
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Title says it. Both are used in good condition. Yinlong bank has acrylic case and beefy buss bars from Jim's Machine works as well as a heltec balancer.

325 shipped for the smart 5
700 for the lithium picked up

I'm not exactly sure how to go sbout shipping the bank, so for the moment it's pick up only. I'm in central Florida, will gladly drive a bit to meet you.

Matt

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Was Note Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• 20240203_124647.jpg
    20240203_124647.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Infact I do. I also have another amp you may be interested in, an audison APF8.9 bit.

Matt
Let me chew on this for a couple days man. Im itching on it for sure. I have some MRIs I need to get done and pay up front on next week that aint cheepies.Let me see what I can squeeze on and let you know if it is still available by then. That Audison is very nice ,looking at the specs. Beautiful amp man. No doubt

Let me chew on this for a couple days man. Im itching on it for sure. I have some MRIs I need to get done and pay up front on next week that aint cheepies.Let me see what I can squeeze on and let you know if it is still available by then. That Audison is very nice ,looking at the specs. Beautiful amp man. No doubt
No worries man, just let me know. I think you have my number, lol.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...