• Participant list

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Price
$350
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Just got my blown Taramps 5k back from Mark after 8 months. It is now 100% and I have no use for it since I went to Ruthless. One of the metal mounting feet are broken.

$ Tree Fiddy shipped OBO

Taramps repaired.jpg

Taramps repaired 2.jpg

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• Taramps repaired.jpg
    Taramps repaired.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 24
  • Taramps repaired 2.jpg
    Taramps repaired 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 24
Damn it quick giving the Loch Ness Monster TREE FIDDY!

LOL.
I passed out from being up all night last night. Looks like there were a few more hours involved for you guys to grabb a good deal.??Hmm Wow what a passup. I Cant believe it???? 👀 👀:poop:!!
Ill take it sir!!! PM me/DM me/ Message me or?? I'll just need some payment information please!! I Thank you. Ill PM you

I have too many amplifiers as it is. Plus I have to have my Cab-45 fixed as for some stupid reason they made a power wire inside too long and it fell on to one of the mosfets. Not happy to say the least but a complete new board is 250 or I can get amplab to replace the 2 mosfets and the wire cheap enough. Between a roof repair recently and a bathroom remodel in the spring i'm broke,lol. I can't even do the custom subwoofers I wanna do now.

Yeah it was a good deal on a taramps 5k. Take it and run!

I have too many amplifiers as it is. Plus I have to have my Cab-45 fixed as for some stupid reason they made a power wire inside too long and it fell on to one of the mosfets. Not happy to say the least but a complete new board is 250 or I can get amplab to replace the 2 mosfets and the wire cheap enough. Between a roof repair recently and a bathroom remodel in the spring i'm broke,lol. I can't even do the custom subwoofers I wanna do now.

Yeah it was a good deal on a taramps 5k. Take it and run!
Ya man. I can Relate to TOO MANY AMPS!! LOL. Last I counted from getting rid of a 364 amp count I still counted over 72 + and stopped counting🤔🤔🤔🤔:poop:👀👀👀!! I get rid of stuff, and then get the compulsive urge to pick up more??? worse than a Crack addiction I guess??? Doing a remodel in my house too. Just replaced 1400Sq Ft of carpet, fixtures, Outside trim rebuilt Fireplace stack, Painting outside bathroom floors, A few appliances Bnew,Modling,Blinds in every room,Doorlocks and deadbolts, garage Door seals, Door seals H.Water heater, and still working on Schitt!! LOL Materials are really expensive and usually out of Stock when you need it?? LOL I get it man. Fuel cost doesnt help atm either.:poop:!!! Food ect.

Ya man. I can Relate to TOO MANY AMPS!! LOL. Last I counted from getting rid of a 364 amp count I still counted over 72 + and stopped counting🤔🤔🤔🤔:poop:👀👀👀!! I get rid of stuff, and then get the compulsive urge to pick up more??? worse than a Crack addiction I guess??? Doing a remodel in my house too. Just replaced 1400Sq Ft of carpet, fixtures, Outside trim rebuilt Fireplace stack, Painting outside bathroom floors, A few appliances Bnew,Modling,Blinds in every room,Doorlocks and deadbolts, garage Door seals, Door seals H.Water heater, and still working on Schitt!! LOL Materials are really expensive and usually out of Stock when you need it?? LOL I get it man. Fuel cost doesnt help atm either.:poop:!!! Food ect.
Little boozy here? ;)
Hey man.. I thank you!! Dammned good deal. Hard pass up man!!!
You got a great deal! Please post pics of the install and build!

Little boozy here? ;)

You got a great deal! Please post pics of the install and build!
Prob hitting my lower end of a Hypoglycemia event for the day.?? Diabetes blows Azz.

I may do a build log on another install? been a couple years. When this site changed up, 4 of my builds were removed as well as several old pics of collectable amps and audio gear pics ??
My last SPL build out will be this coming Summer maybe to be finished late summer or early fall? Will be approx 10k or better on Substage with a completion of a wall configuration and approx 2-3k on mids and 4-600 on tweets in one my old 98Xcab 3dr.. A small install in my 14 double cab 14 Chevy 2500HD as well as it has a stock Crap system in it thats driving me Nuts!! that will go on as well as time permits..Prob a basic simple HU with 4v rca out x6 DD. Prob 1-2k sub stage,and 200 per front drs, and 5--100 on tweets, and 30-75 in rear doors? simple setup.Deaden doors and flooring to take place in it. I have everything for it except HU. Other truck I removed all SPL gear out of it and will reinstall what I have for it. I have everything for that truck already and some newer stuff to try out.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...