Tc epic vs new alpine swr-10d

no more then 300 per sub. but the down side that each sub will be in .65cuft sealed box. looking for sq and gets loud. looking for 2 10's with custom stealthbox for 02 camaro. i have the driver side box that was made for jlw3 but want to put something different. mounting dept is going to be 6' or less

no more then 300 per sub. but the down side that each sub will be in .65cuft sealed box. looking for sq and gets loud. looking for 2 10's with custom stealthbox for 02 camaro. i have the driver side box that was made for jlw3 but want to put something different. mounting dept is going to be 6' or less
Good lord, 300 a sub is a lot! Depth will be an issue however, but you have a good amount of power to put on those subs, so sealed should still bang.

well what im thinking of is a double stealthbox for each side of the cubby hole in the trunk. I want to keep my t-top holders because i frequently take off the t-tops. something like this.

Davesiphone009.jpg

Davesiphone008.jpg

you going to use that box? i say what ever will plan how your going to treat it.whichever would fit box specs also.

Yes im going to use that box. Yesterday i went to my local stereo shop and they let me test fit the swr in the box and it fits. we hooked it up loosely and hooked up to a demo amp and it sounded great but didnt get as loud. Probably from not being properly installed correctly and was in a demo room

well i forgot to say that the type r fit with a 1/2 inch spacer ring because it wouldn't sit flush with the original recessed hole for the w3. The IA subs looks promising, but it doesn't what the cuft. The gcon needs .85 cuft, i dont think it will sound good with a smaller box, but i dont know i havent had a nice car audio since 10 yrs ago. Im also looking for good sq and good spl since its my daily driver

**** too many decisions. Im afraid that my hertz milles and coaxial rear fill with my pdx-f6 will overpower the 1 10 inch sub, thats y i wanted to go 2 10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.