team nutz - pittsburgh

surprised this is still going on.
mainly for the fact that nutz wont let it die.

its not even focused around the actual situation as it is just two little girls bickering with eachother.

neither you sublime or nutz are better in either point, you are both acting like children, grow up.
This might be the first time I actually agree with you....... The only reason I am on here is for the advertisement. Good or bad it still is advertisement.......and its plan as day to see he contradicts himself.....I don't have to explain everyone see through it.....and unless you were there at my store only then you know the truth....anyone else is just picking sides to pick them.....

Its funny though if we are just in it for money, why do I fix other shops mess ups daily for free. And from some of the shops you mention. I am sure they get cars from us also, but its electronic's things break from improper usage. If it was improper installation then it would have never worked for nine months.....end of story

This might be the first time I actually agree with you....... The only reason I am on here is for the advertisement. Good or bad it still is advertisement.......and its plan as day to see he contradicts himself.....I don't have to explain everyone see through it.....and unless you were there at my store only then you know the truth....anyone else is just picking sides to pick them.....
Its funny though if we are just in it for money, why do I fix other shops mess ups daily for free. And from some of the shops you mention. I am sure they get cars from us also, but its electronic's things break from improper usage. If it was improper installation then it would have never worked for nine months.....end of story
first, MJF - this is NOT 2 "little girls bickering"... its Nutz who is still trying to uphold his shotty reputation.

and Nutz - if you fix peoples **** ups for free on a daily basis, why is there a sign behind your counter in your showroom that says:

Hourly Labor (equipment purchased through us): $60/hr

equipment not purchased through us: $70/hr

fixing another installs screw up: $80/hr

you have a blatent sign that informs customers that they will pay MORE to have their **** fixed than at basic labor rate.

i may be off on the amounts, but thats what the sign says..

and by the way, you IMPROPERLY used my sub and i had you on speakerphone in my previous office with you saying "WE SMELLED BURNING... SO WE TURNED IT OFF... WE DONT RECOMMEND PLAYIN IT UNTIL YOU GET A BIGGER AMP"

that was your solution. put more power to an already IMPROPERLY wired sub.

**** off and drop it already, you won't ever get your point across except to the little boys and girls who wants to be on your nuts...pun intended..

take your lies, your deceit and your idiotic comments somewhere else because YOU are the one who has replied multiple times even AFTER i've said drop it... so what does that show? that you want to advertise? get the **** outta here...

and i'm really gettin tired of your ****.. you wanna solve this man to man, be my guest and quit *****in on the forums about me... none of your buddies... no weapons, me vs you... i can guarantee i'll whip that fat ****ing smile off your face. but knowing you you'd roll with 3 of your buddies cause you're a ***** like that from what i've heard.

God you make USAF people look retarded. What are you an E-1/2. You sound like an AB. Grow up, get off Team newbnuts. They screwed up and back tracked on it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

newbnuts...lmao

twistid is a moronic, ***** mother****er. simple as that. talks **** behind a computer. if he really had the balls, he'd drive to me or anyone else to prove he did. but no, let me guess...he's still going to sit behind his computer and talk more ****! *****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

look who is calling the kettle black...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You talk like you know me....you know nothing about me....never have and never will.........Mr. tough guy you wouldn't even be worth the time or money, you know where to find me.....so this has gone from an opinion on a shop to a tough guy. They must be selling good steriods over there at your work......your fingers are getting big.

Grow up and quit trying to fight the world, your not going to get anywhere in life.

Mr. I am laid back..................thank you for the hits to my site keep up the good work........

you talk about people being on someone's nutz, why don't you get off of mine. Every post you put on here is just showing that you have nothing better to worry about....... again grow up.....you don't have to admit your wrong, just shut the flood gates of bs,mr laid back tough guy.

At least I know with this post if ever something does happen to me or my shop, you will be the first to be held accountable with your threats........

look who is calling the kettle black...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
You talk like you know me....you know nothing about me....never have and never will.........Mr. tough guy you wouldn't even be worth the time or money, you know where to find me.....so this has gone from an opinion on a shop to a tough guy. They must be selling good steriods over there at your work......your fingers are getting big.

Grow up and quit trying to fight the world, your not going to get anywhere in life.

Mr. I am laid back..................thank you for the hits to my site keep up the good work........

you talk about people being on someone's nutz, why don't you get off of mine. Every post you put on here is just showing that you have nothing better to worry about....... again grow up.....you don't have to admit your wrong, just shut the flood gates of bs,mr laid back tough guy.

At least I know with this post if ever something does happen to me or my shop, you will be the first to be held accountable with your threats........
i don't care to "know you". you treated me, a returning customer, like a pile of ****. you deserve no respect.

you are probably the stupidest mother****er i've ever talked to in my entire life, seriously. someone could ask you what color the sky is, and you would reply "i like poptarts". you always avoid any question i have brought to your attention and reply with some wanna-be witty response that isn't even funny.

i think your shop is a joke. like i said multiple times before, i ended this discussion MULTIPLE times yet YOU, the dumbass on MY NUTS keeps responding continuing the debate. so YOU back up off MY nuts el-****.

and by the way, telling you to quit bit*hing at me and to meet me in person if you gotta settle something is in no way shape or form a threat in any way. i actually HOPE you go out of business as you don't deserve to own a shop and treat customers like you did me.

and good luck tellin the cops "OH THIS GUY ON THE INTERNET MADE FUN OF ME... SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY SHOP ARREST HIM!!"

i'm not a criminal. nor do i care to do anything in any way to your joke of a shop. i can sit online and call you a fat ****ing lying piece of **** all day, and for the simple fact it's the internet and more specifically an internet forum, you can't do S-H-I-T

now, run off, grab a twinkie and consult your "attory".

Nutz are you the big white dude? if so i wouldn't mess with you lol.or the guy that i saw in the white shirt and red shorts? or do you guys just work their? I was in amherst when you were smoke screening us.

Nutz are you the big white dude? if so i wouldn't mess with you lol.or the guy that i saw in the white shirt and red shorts? or do you guys just work their? I was in amherst when you were smoke screening us.
lol, ur afraid of a fat guy? come on.

more fat less muscle = bad

more muscle less fat = good

i think i have him beat tremendously in that category.

man,why are you always hating on them. i've never been to their shop personally. but i talked to them at the show\saw them. and they seem to be cool guys. no he'd be in hell's angel's. You'd know which one he would be because his harley would have a 18 on the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And the dude in the red shorts with white shirt is a muscler guy. and with the big white dude thier one big strong team? best of both worlds.....so yea unless ur straight cage fighter i udnno might be tough.

no, i just think that our levels of fear differ.

anyway, to answer your retarded question of "why am i hatin on them"..

have you read the first post? not even once?

they ****ed my car up big time at their shop. ive listed what they did multiple times..go read..

i can guarantee that if they ****ed your car in which you forked out over $600 in labor and repairs, you'd be pretty pissed too.

no i wouldn't of been pissed i would of taken legal actions off the bat. and i don't leave my vechicle at a shop if i can avoid it.But thats just me,Btw i did read your first post last night and a while ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views