The Photochop Thread

BBKXG-MP5--.jpg

RHS7-graphite.jpg

NakayamaRSX5.jpg

Thanks!!!

I got some new pics of my car, so heres a repost of my request:

"Can anyone photoshop these with the rims being graphite colored, the headlights and tailights being smoked out (not completely black, but enough so its noticeable but can see the tail/headlights), tint the windows, and have the badges colored black? I am thinking of doing all of the above. Also, can you have two sets of photos, one with the side door moldings with all the above and one without the door moldings with all the above?

Thanks a ton. Here are the pics:"

got a better pic... hows this
89spart1.jpg
um shave the 5.0 emblem, the door, leave the tail lights, smoke the front lights, put these rims on there
17inGTRim.jpg
n paint it like a electric blue or a really dark maroon or black and tint the windows and if u can try to put a little pearl color in the maroon... thats wat color im thinking about painting it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lower it a little too

might as well post it in both photoshop threads

Can someone put the wheels on there and then paint the front bumper black like the back one and paint running boards black 2. Thanks

bd_1.JPG

DSC_0615.jpg

the outcome will look way better if you get pics of wheels on actual cars rather then just a wheel and a tire. that way the brakes show up behind it and its not the actual wheel on the car under the wheel ps'ed on the car. also get a pic of a wheel at the same view as the wheels in the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.