think about it (buyers)

tripleblacksso

ga
have you guys ever thought of just buying your stuff from a company instead? i mean just think about it for a minute. look at all the ****ing low life scammers on here just in the last 2 months. this place seems to be a ****ing scammers haven. wouldnt you guys rather spend the 30 or so dollars more and get this stuff from a reputable company? this is my 2 cents so to speak.

I buy most my stuff new I guess. If I get a really good deal from someone with good feedback I do it. Like I just bought a pair of ID OEMs for 55 shipped the other day from grinder1989. I have passed up some good deals that were super cheap by noobs though.

If I'm not comfortable then I'll pass. I remember one time there was an Orion 2500D for like 275 shipped on here, but the guy had like 4 posts... I passed on it, but it turned out to be legit. Am I pissed about that? NO. It could have just as easily been a scammer.

Amazingly enough, when the forum demographic isn't full of idiots, online classifieds can work quite well. I've bought a ton of stuff from places like Audiogon.

Couldn't pay me to deal with someone on this place, though...unless I knew them from somewhere else.

buying from a reputable company is most always going to cost you far more than $30 or so as you stated. when you find new equipment here there are times its 25-50% less than retail or direct from whatever company

buying from a reputable company is going to cost you far more than $30 or so as you stated. when you find new equipment here there are times its 25-50% less than retail or direct from whatever company

Also alot of the people getting scammed are doing stupid ass ****. Like not doing there research.. For instance the JusBlaze guy getting some well known guys here... When I sent him a PM asking for pics with name he responded saying it was sold.. He never had pics and he had alot of stuff all the sudden at once..

You have to pay attention.. Get refs, good refs, and deff get pics. And use a **** CC

Werd, I bought my 880prs for 250 brand new off here. If you can find a shop with one for 280 I would have went that route. I'd be lucky to get it for 400 probably in a shop though. The waranty will be nice, but I'll take my chances.

1. if you don't wanna buy here, then don't
2. you wont get scammed if you do your research and use common sense.

3. lol you mad
X2

I've never been scammed on here but I also buy off people that have some refs. Hell i just bought a set of dp 21's that need a recone without pics but being the seller was a team d.o.a member and I spoke to him on the phone I just trust it.

power-fanatic07, i guess the lol is on you because im not mad and memphisguy87, its already apparent your another "im safe behind a computer screen" **** talker.

yeah, i've had lots of transactions on here, NEVER a bad one. Its simple- you gotta talk to them, do your research, and don't gamble your money, just cause it's a "good deal." If its too good to be true....IT FREAKIN IS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tripleblacksso

tripleblacksso
ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date