tint please!

my jeep has 15 on the front 2 windows and then the stock 35 and a layer of 15 on the back. im goig to get anther layer of 35 on the front and windshield to even it out.

254364030vbystpph7vp.jpg

With that dark interior 20% would surprrise you on how dark it looks. Around here cops give you no trouble for 20%. And imo if your gonna do two different shades, put the darker on on the very back window that way you cant tell their different.

actually 20% up front and 5% back blends pretty well

thats what i have on my blue civic coupe with tan interior...it does look tacky //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

if you want dark enough, go with 20% all around. stick with one percentage, mostly on a white vehicle. 20%... during daytime, ppl will still be able to see you thru your windows, but it will be like a semi-dark shade. at night, ppl WILL have a hard time seeing whose in your car. at night with street lights or lighting around your car, ppl will still have a pretty hard time seeing whose inside.

15% all the way around works out great. You have to realize, that the back will always appear darker than the front, no matter what you do. Especially with a dark interior. Light still comes through the windshield making the fronts look lighter than the rear where every window is tinted. People that do 5% on the fronts or all the way around are just stupid. I do this for a living and dont even do that on my own vehicles, or friends vehicles. Stick with 15%.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.