Too Big???

Participant count
  • Participant list

jfink
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
olathe
trying to design a box for 4 12" audiobahn AWC12T. Using WinISD i am trying to get the gain as level as possible(within -3db to 0db) and get as low(Hz) as possible. What i have right now puts the gain at 21.3Hz -3db, peaks at 50Hz at .92db then gradually levels off to about 0db. this puts the box at 19.388cubes tuned to 23.1. So let the comments rain in.

trying to design a box for 4 12" audiobahn AWC12T. Using WinISD i am trying to get the gain as level as possible(within -3db to 0db) and get as low(Hz) as possible. What i have right now puts the gain at 21.3Hz -3db, peaks at 50Hz at .92db then gradually levels off to about 0db. this puts the box at 19.388cubes tuned to 23.1. So let the comments rain in.
fail

I understand 19cf is a huge box for 4 12's. just trying to get the most out of these subs for him. looking at the gain chart this is the setup that remained relativly level(stayed within 3db) and got low.

I understand 19cf is a huge box for 4 12's. just trying to get the most out of these subs for him. looking at the gain chart this is the setup that remained relativly level(stayed within 3db) and got low.
how about you let me build the box for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how about you let me build the box for you
not for me, co-worker. but if you want to give me a quote and i'll tell him. I'm not really interested in building the box, just learning how to design one right now.

Just messing around right now until i get the guys final dimensions. like to put them all on top.

just study it a little and you might see the hidden picture, good idea for audiobahns huh??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.