Tweeterzzz

Participant count
  • Participant list

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
In need of new ones. They will be playing in the stock tweet location on the dashboard firing up at the windshield in a Nissan Xterra. Will be running active crossovers with a 80prs and a ppi900.4. I want something that can take some power and play loud without making a "ch" "ch" sound that hurts my ears. Not to concerned with sound quality just want loud and clean. My price range is kinda low. $60 per tweeter. Suggestions? Any one have anything good for sale?

In need of new ones. They will be playing in the stock tweet location on the dashboard firing up at the windshield in a Nissan Xterra. Will be running active crossovers with a 80prs and a ppi900.4. I want something that can take some power and play loud without making a "ch" "ch" sound that hurts my ears. Not to concerned with sound quality just want loud and clean. My price range is kinda low. $60 per tweeter. Suggestions? Any one have anything good for sale?
your stock location is whats making that ch ch sound. Tweeters reflecting off the windshield creates a horrible peaky response thats completely fked up compared to how the tweeter is supposed to sound. definitly do sail panel or A pillar on axis. or even door panel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stay_high

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stay_high
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date