US Amps USA 200 good deal?

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
I have a opportunity to purchase a pair of USA 200's locally here and I read about how they are old school cheater amps and all so i was interested in buying them just to have and hold on too really. They are in what i can see probly 9.5 out of 10 condition. only thing that is wrong is the plexi glass has a strip of clear plastic covering it (protect the plexi from being sratched) thats became unattached in different spots. both amps are blackish gray in color and look awesome.

I can get em for 160.00 each or 300. for both..... what you think?

usampface_zps51a2098d.jpg.html

usamp_zps1532f044.jpg.html

usampface_zps51a2098d.jpg

usamp_zps1532f044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well they are both identical and both are in the same shape. ill see about getting them and ill keep them for a little while and then send them on down the line probably. I was thinking was a good deal but im still i newb haha

ok well they are both identical and both are in the same shape. ill see about getting them and ill keep them for a little while and then send them on down the line probably. I was thinking was a good deal but im still i newb haha
I would gladly take them off your hands later down the road !!!!

dang well if they are still available tomorrow morning they will be sold and owned by me. I have no need for them but since it is a gem to some people i will pick them up and sell on to someone who knows what it is and into owning something like this. i wouldnt ask for much more than i pay for them. Just to help out people on here and to get my rep up. so look for them for sale by me on here next week or so. If i get them for 300 them i would probably ask for 350 plus shipping. only to make a 50 buck profit/ gas money for a 2hr ride for me. but then again once i see them in person they may or may not be in as good of shape as described and not worth the money/ride. I will have more info up by monday after i have seen them in person and tested.

dang well if they are still available tomorrow morning they will be sold and owned by me. I have no need for them but since it is a gem to some people i will pick them up and sell on to someone who knows what it is and into owning something like this. i wouldnt ask for much more than i pay for them. Just to help out people on here and to get my rep up. so look for them for sale by me on here next week or so. If i get them for 300 them i would probably ask for 350 plus shipping. only to make a 50 buck profit/ gas money for a 2hr ride for me. but then again once i see them in person they may or may not be in as good of shape as described and not worth the money/ride. I will have more info up by monday after i have seen them in person and tested.
I just bought a single USA 400 of the same vintage for 325 and its in nowhere near the shape yours are in and I feel like I came out on top. These are very well sought after amps. Here's mine :

I just bought a single USA 400 of the same vintage for 325 and its in nowhere near the shape yours are in and I feel like I came out on top. These are very well sought after amps. Here's mine :
That is a nice amp. Love the purple, it is obnoxiously loud haha. And from the ratings on that one it makes good power. well underrated. I been researching all the usa series amps and they all appear to be rare amps. I think i can use the 2 200s now. i didnt know they make as much power as they do. But they are "cheater amps" lol. Think it can run 1ohm daily on real good electric? be very pretty mounted on 2 chrome pedestals infront of the sub box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...