Southeast Region Usaci, Meca, Iasca 3x Atlanta motor speedway/motorsports nationals

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

MazzaSECv.2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Atlanta!
Saw this over on FloridaSPL.com

Should be a fun big show this event replaced NOPI

This show replaced NOPI Nationals. It'll be at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

This years show activities will include Drifting, Show Cars, Hundreds of Vendors, BMX Stunt shows, FMX Stunt Shows, Burnout Contests, Motorcycle Freestyle shows, Audio Competitions, Live Music, Track Cruises and more; not to forget the over 600 TROPHIES to be awarded this year in more than 200 classes.

http://www.motorsportnat.net

I think all events are 3X

IASCA - Sound Quality

IASCA - Bass Boxing

IASCA - SPL

MECA - Sound Quality

MECA - Drive By SPL

MECA - SPL

MECA - Install

USACi - Sound Quality

USACi - SPL

USACi - Street Beat

ur only like 450 miles away so why not!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
After gas and entry fees thats like $200 considering I dont even have my 3rd 15" or 3 6" aeros yet

Before ya'll head out to this event check the cost/entry fees ahead of time so your not surprised. $40 per day for spectators, $65 for the weekend for competitors and that's just to get in. Then add another $35 per event you want to compete in. **** adds up quickly. You're looking at $100 just to get it and compete in one event. Say you want to do Bass Boxing, Drive-By, and Street Beat you're looking at $170 for entry fees.

Before ya'll head out to this event check the cost/entry fees ahead of time so your not surprised. $40 per day for spectators, $65 for the weekend for competitors and that's just to get in. Then add another $35 per event you want to compete in. **** adds up quickly. You're looking at $100 just to get it and compete in one event. Say you want to do Bass Boxing, Drive-By, and Street Beat you're looking at $170 for entry fees.

Actually Derrick, I had to check with Ben on that myself.

I was looking at those exact classes.

The $65 includes 1 event class. Then it's $35 per additional class.. So, if you did those 3 classes above, it would be $135.

Still high though. I hate having to pay to get in somewhere when you are an actual competitor not just a spectator. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Actually Derrick, I had to check with Ben on that myself.I was looking at those exact classes.

The $65 includes 1 event class. Then it's $35 per additional class.. So, if you did those 3 classes above, it would be $135.

Still high though. I hate having to pay to get in somewhere when you are an actual competitor not just a spectator. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
So 100 bucks gets you entry into the show and 2 events right? Thats not to bad considering Florida State Finals is 80 bucks for 2 events.

So 100 bucks gets you entry into the show and 2 events right? Thats not to bad considering Florida State Finals is 80 bucks for 2 events.
That would be correct. If you run more classes though FSN is a much better deal. FSN = $ 120 for 4 classes vs. $ 170 at Motorsport Nationals. That $50 will cover my gas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Actually Derrick, I had to check with Ben on that myself.I was looking at those exact classes.

yeh x2 i went to a show in albany and me and the gf had to pay $20 each i was like wtf cost me $60 to do bass race

A Vehicle Registration is $65 per vehicle and that includes 2 x two-day adult tickets ($80 value)
thanks man. that what i thought but i couldnt find it on the website. maybe i was looking in the wrong place

I guess we got really confused by the registration page. That's not so bad if it includes 1 event with that $65 cost. I've definitely been to more expensive events (SBN at $80 per class).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MazzaSECv.2

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MazzaSECv.2
Atlanta!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date