usb audio

ca487

la
the DAC in a system makes a bg difference as everyone knows nowadays. I was looking at some of these 120$ units digital only and they all have usb in. Anyone who has one of these...how is the sound??? you cant beat the convenience of one of those dime size micro usb with 20 albums on it..

Love the USB The sound is great and the convenience is better. I can record a couple of days of music and plug it in the USB slot in my console. No worrying about scratched CDs of CD storage.

USB been around for a long long time... get with the program guys!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

what do you think of these 70 dollar Kenwood refurbished from Crutch..?
i'd save for something in the 150 dollar range with proper sound tuning options and a 24 bit DAC vs cheapo 16 bit dacs you get with low end head units that either only has a 3 band bass mid treble EQ or a 5 band limited EQ vs a proper 13 band or higher EQ. You also want time alignment with your head unit as well, usb audio quality only gets you so far, the rest is very dependent on the rest of your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.