Very, very budget components.

SPLV
10+ year member

oc
Hi guys.

Just bought another car and looking to do a very very very budget job for better sound. At this point, anything will be better than the 15 years-old + speakers. I want some advice for PROVEN good sounding components for no more than $120.

Thank you.

Steven

^Thanks. My buddy mentioned those as well. Do you have any experience with them?

Any more options? I'm looking to do this soon.

Awesome response, guys! I too have heard nothing but good things about the RSD's. I guess that's what I'm going with. Besides, at that price, what have I got to lose?

As for the Eclipse CD7000, it's an awesome headunit. The control knob is a bit finicky as it's pretty sensitive. Gets annoying, but suppose you just have to get used to it.

I ran the RSDs for a bit. They were nice, though i wasnt a big fan of the tweeter. I would go for the Pioneers mentioned.
Can you elaborate on the issue with the RSD tweeter?

Anyone else have an opinion or want to throw in other options? So far I have a lot of people for the RSD and one for the Pioneers which are roughly double the price.

ARC KS 6006 is right above your budget on woofersetc.com for 130 shipped... This component set is far superior to the **** RSDs everyone posts up..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.