VW Golf Atomic Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely know that. he built my enclosure for a Skar VVX12. Incredibly solid and beautiful finish with the carpet he used. You will be happy with his work!

Got to do some dressing up and she will be ready to ship.......

1017121959.jpg

No, plan on using threaded rod. Running 4 gauge to the enclosure, 4 gauge inside to a distribution and 8 gauge out to the subs. A little overkill, I know...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sounds like a waste of wire.... Unless you're running 5k to each coil.

Great looking enclosure though, I hope we get more pics!

I have some beefy KNU 8 gauge I can sell you, cheap. Pm me if interested.You do NOT need 4 gauge IMO... lol

I am actually using the knu 8 gauge speaker wire.

The 4 gauge will be going from my amp, which has 4 gauge speaker outputs, to the threaded rod. So like 3 ft. On the inside of the enclosure, 4 gauge from the threaded rod to two distribution blocks. The distros have single 4 gauge in and 4-8 gauge outputs. I will then be using the Knu 8 gauge speaker cable from the distros to the subs.

I admit its overkill. But I have seen it done on some SA8's and thought, I'm gonna do that. I have all this old 4 gauge lying around. Might as well use it...lol

Plus, it all depends. But when I first decided to do this my plans were to use a single Rubicon 2500.1d to break in the subs and daily them. And to run a second 2500.1 strapped at comps. We will see though. The comps around here are dieing out. So I will probably just run the two off a single amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants