wanna open new shop

Participant count
  • Participant list

maroj248

Banned
Michigan
well my dad and i wanna open a car audio shop. we already have a building. and we can get the furniture in stuff. but our big problem is inventory. we cant really find a distributor,wholesaler in michigan. we are lookin for car audio/video, remote starters, and window tint. any help is appreciated.

Mann. I was looking for a job, and I've done tint for a long time. :p haha

Anyway your distrabutor doesnt nesacarily have to be in Michigan? If you contact some of the companys direct, like Kicker, etc. they have deals and such for the shop. Just an idea. What brands are you guys looking to carry?

Mann. I was looking for a job, and I've done tint for a long time. :p haha Anyway your distrabutor doesnt nesacarily have to be in Michigan? If you contact some of the companys direct, like Kicker, etc. they have deals and such for the shop. Just an idea. What brands are you guys looking to carry?
we are lookin for all major brands, like panasonic, kicker, alpine, etc. and my dad wants to find one in michigan so we can just go pick the stuff up, instead of waiting for it to be shipped..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.